December 9, 2019
Best eCommerce Platforms for Small Businesses
We are sharing with you the best eCommerce platforms that can increase your business and strengthen your bottom line. We show you how you can decide the right one.
While most companies, large or small, care about customer-friendliness, functionality, design, and affordability. Every online business is different when it comes to the features they require in an Ecommerce platform. You need to take an informed decision. So, we are ranking the world’s leading e-commerce platform’s to help you know the best e-commerce builder available to you.
Why Should You Use an eCommerce Platform?
You need a way in which you can manage your E-commerce website, sales, and business operations and so you need to incorporate the latest technologies on to your online store.
Your website can be managed and maintained all at once using an E-Commerce Platform. By using an e-commerce platform, you can know sales information, expand your catalog, can perform SEO, judge analytics, and many more.
E-commerce Helps you in Performing the Following Tasks.
- Managing Products Catalogs
- Provide Promotions offers and exclusive discounts
- Customize sales and customer service
- Managing and Revising your prices
- Foresee how your customer experience is at your online store
- Analyze and make informed decisions from the business analytics to change business or marketing strategy
How to Choose an E-Commerce Platform?
The decision for choosing an ecommerce platform goes far beyond the platform type or the hosting. You have to choose between many high ecommerce products. The pros and cons have to be considered before taking an informed decision for your ecommerce platform.
Before deciding on choosing among different Ecommerce platforms available, here are the pros and cons of the latest ecommerce platform’s.
The Best E-Commerce Platforms are
eCommerce Platform’s Comparison
- Scalability Great for Growing your Business
- Full Integration Between Existing Systems
- Open Source Allows For a Wide Range of Features such as Expansion, Multiple Locations, Sites and Currency
- Process Recurring Payments
- Add Discounts
- Set Up Member Subscriptions
- SEO Friendly
- Offer Support to Customers Online
- Shipping Capabilities
- Small Business Packages
- Not Recommended for Novice E-Commerce Practitioners
- May need to Hire a Developer, Magneto Partner, or Get Certified.
- Flexible Platform for Customization
- Great Option for WordPress Users Expanding into E-Commerce
- Development Costs Increase as the Business Grows
- Scalability is Limited
- Limited to the WordPress Platform and is Considered a Plugin
- Quick to market
- Short learning curve
- SEO friendly
- Built-in mobile functionality
- 24-hour support
- Additional fees can be acquired after the base fees
- Transaction fees
- Limitation in terms of coding capabilities and customization
- Low Cost of Ownership
- Flexible API‘s
- Affordability and Potential for Customization
- Small Business Plans
- SEO Tools
- Promotions and Discounts
- Flexible Shipping
- The Ability to Process Returns
- Integration with Amazon, eBay, and More
- Premium Templates are Expensive. They are still Limited in terms of customization
- No Native POS features
- Sales Limits
- Additional Features-such as Customer Segmentation or Abandoned Cart Data-Drive Up Costs
How to Choose the Best eCommerce Platform for your Business?
Implementing the right E-Commerce platform turns critical for the success of your firm. The right E-Commerce platform lays the foundations step for your future growth.
Many businesses grow by expanding their product catalog, expanding to different markets, designing new customizable Ecommerce stores, or by the increasing volume of traffic to their website.
Consult our E-commerce experts at RK Software Solutions who will advise you on how to adapt and evolve your online store with the upcoming technologies.
We are a full-service digital agency based in New Rochelle, NY. Our web developers got expertise in developing robust online stores on different eCommerce platforms. Contact or Call us at +1 (917) 745-8048 for a free consultation.